If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch with us using our contact details and we will do our best to answer your questions.
Personal information collected
We will collect the following personal information from you:
- Certain information required to receive your request including first and last name and your address
- Details of any bookings you make through the Site
- Billing information such as your credit card number and expiry date (these data are managed directly by Barclaycard system)
- Other information you generate as a result of site interactions.
- Although it is not compulsory to give us this information, if you do not then you cannot make a booking for accommodation with us.
Use of this information
We will use this information in order to:
- administer your booking;
- collect payment of accommodation fees from you;
- collect payment for any services you obtain while staying in our accommodations;
- make general improvements to our Site and the services we offer;
- analyse how customers are making use of the Site;
- notify you of certain offers and new products (subject to your right to unsubscribe or opt-out).
Sharing this information
Credit or debit card payments will be collected by our payment processor.
In order for payments to be processed you may need to provide some necessary details to our agent. We tell you about this at the point we collect that information on the Site.
We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
Information automatically collected from your computer
Log files/IP addresses. When you visit the Site our web server automatically records your IP address. This IP address is not linked to any of your personal information. We may also gather other non-personal information (from which we cannot identify you) such as the type of your internet browser which we use to provide you with a more effective service.
Cookies. When you visit the Site we may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means that they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Passwords and credit card numbers are not stored in cookies. A cookie helps you get the best out of the Site and helps us to provide you with a more customised service.
- Storing details about your site preferences (for instance which language you wish to view pages in);
- Enabling our web server to track your session between pages of the site and provide a continuity of experience.
- When using our site, there are a number third parties who also need to store cookies for essential running of the site.
These include but are not limited to:
Google to enable Interactive Maps, help us with Analytics and provide re-marketing campaigns tailored to your browsing using Google Advertiser Features.
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage data.
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our Site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by emailing us at email@example.com.